Thursday, April 21, 2005

Driving Range Hero

I hate the driving range. It's boring and there are no cart girls to look at -- although you will sometimes find a nice looking mom driving junior to get this golf lesson. Getting back to the topic, if I haven't played in a while because I've been stuck at work I need to head out there and hit a few just to loosen up a little. You know, so I don't look like a complete idiot when I plop down my hard earned chedder to play a little stick. When I'm out there it does not mean I'm looking for somebody to tell me I'm not getting my hips into my swing. I know I suck, just leave me be. I'm just looking to loosen up, not trying to qualify for the friggin US Open. So if you're not asked for your opinion, don't offer it up. Unless you're bored cause the pro is helping junior with his short game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using profanity or insulting other commenters your comments. Use common sense; in other words: Play nice! Thanks.