The facility is located on Highway 121 North, across from Grapevine Mills and Bass Pro Shops north of DFW International Airport.
Texas Indoor Golf makes it facility and equipment available to golf instructors, who conduct lessons and give fittings to their students. Golfers can use the facility with no membership fees.
Among the (many) features available to golfers are:
- 8 golf course simulator bays featuring proprietary launch monitor data, teeing systems and 57 premier golf courses from around the world including Pebble Beach Golf Links and St. Andrew's Old Course.
- 8 high-tech instruction/practice bays (one ambidextrous) equipped with high speed color cameras, launch monitor and performance data, balance and weight transfer analysis, and computer-controlled teeing and ball-return system.
- Fully equipped workshop for professional club building and repair.
- 3,500-square-foot retail golf shop offering pro-line equipment, soft goods and golf course simulator-equipped club trial bay.
- Two 7.5-foot x 10-foot TV screens overlooking a large and open atrium area.
- Free WiFi Internet access throughout the building.
- Food and beverage service with 50-person dining deck and additional seating at each bay.
- 1,800-square-foot professional-grade putting green also equipped for video analysis and instruction.
(Any readers who check it out, post your impressions in comments or drop me a line.)